Put Your Name on the Cover
“When I wrote my first book, I stopped handing out business cards. It became instantly clear that handing out a book with my name on the cover was a much better way to get someone’s attention than to give them a business card.
The days of doing “ghost books” are over. However, the days of writing the Foreword for books is here. Advisors who work with Strategic Marketing Partners have the ability to write the Foreword for four of my books. It’s one of the best marketing tools you can use and I strongly recommend you consider stepping up your game by doing so.”
Roccy DeFrancesco, JD, CAPP, CMP
If you want more information about how you can write the Foreword for one of Roccy’s books, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Roccy just indicated, one of the most powerful tools you can use to impress a client and get their attention is to write the Foreword for one of his books.
- Peace of Mind Planning: Losing Money is No Longer an Option (Roccy’s only book that includes information on the low drawdown risk AUM platform offered by http://www.advisorsharewm.com)
- Bad Advisors: How to Identify Them: How To Avoid Them (this is the book you use to pry clients away from other advisors)
- Retiring Without Risk (#1 book in the industry to educate readers on EIUL and FIAs)
- The Home Equity Acceleration Plan (H.E.A.P) (how to pay off your mortgage sooner)
- The Home Equity Management Guidebook (how to leverage your home to buy life insurance)
Cost to write the Foreword?
The word “priceless” comes to mind when thinking about the cost of these books. Having said that, we are not in the business of making money selling books. We are in the business of helping advisors sell more fixed life and annuity products (which can be done by educating/motivating consumers with Roccy’s books).
Our cost is your cost. We simply pass on the costs of the books to the advisors. The cost will range between $7.50 to $10 a book.
Think about all the money the average advisor wastes each year on marketing tools that don’t work.
Then think about spending $500 or so on buying the best educational/motivational books in the industry to help clients understand the value of the products your are selling. And you are not just buying books, you are buying ones with your name on the cover and contact information in the book.
It’s almost absurd to say that these book(s) won’t become one of, if not, the best marketing tool you’ve ever used.
If you want more information about how you can write the Foreword for one of Roccy’s books, e-mail email@example.com.